Custom RFID Tracking Animal Ear Tag

Custom RFID Tracking Animal Ear Tag
animal-tag

Custom RFID Tracking Animal Ear Tag

IMG_6852

RFID Tracking Animal Ear Tag is a kind of tag that designed exclusively for the animal breeding and slaughter management. It meets ISO11784/5, FDX-B international standards.

Each tag is produced using top quality European chips with read/write capability and features unique data security. This product is combined with visual and electronic chip function, not only can we print letters, numbers and two-dimensional codes on it, but also embed chips in the upper round mouth.

Adopting the over molding process, it is waterproof and anti-shedding. Coupled with Tech reader series, this ear tag provides a beneficial solution in animal breeding, slaughter management and animal identification.

RFID Tracking Animal Ear Tag Specifications:

R/W standard: ISO11784/5 FDX-B or HDX
frequency: 134.2KHz/125KHz
operation temperature: -30°C to 50°C
color: yellow (other colors are customizable)
weight: 11.7g
height: 13.3mm ± 0.3mm
diameter: 102mm*74mm
material: TPU(Thermoplastic polyurethane)
tension: 350N
anticollision standard: IEC 68-2-27
vibrating standard: IEC 68-2-6
packing manner: exquisite packaging
Guarantee >5 years
FDX-B Ear Tags International certification: International Committee For Animal Recording (ICAR)

Post has no taxonomies

14 responses

1. Writtern by Farms says:

I’m glad I bought the extra 25 because they kept breaking

2. Writtern by Trey says:

These tags were smaller than I expected.I should buy bigger next time.

3. Writtern by Oregoncoast says:

They shaped quick and made sure we knew how many was coming and that some was back ordered. Would by again.

4. Writtern by Atwood says:

Have not used the product yet. Good service, prompt delivery and ease of tracking. Satisfied.

5. Writtern by Basil says:

good tags great service!

6. Writtern by TB10 says:

Stays in good and easy to read from a distance. We love all the color options as this is helpful when a neighbors cow gets in with our herd

7. Writtern by Cattlanni says:

This is the second year we have purchased these ear tags for new cattle and calves. These tags stay put, very few have lost their tag. Peace of mind to have our name and phone number on the cattle. We purchase both cow and calf tags and will continue to use these exclusively. The buttons are great too, they work on the first try.

8. Writtern by Below_Average says:

The cattle tags that I ordered for the 5MRanch looked great. Â However, it took too long for delivery and had to use regular tags when we worked our cattle. Â Also, had to pay for the ear tagger which I believe is a promotional give-a-way now. Â However, will continue to order vaccines when needed.

9. Writtern by Elton says:

I ordered these tags for a specific national show. I failed to click on the customize tab and read where it states it will take 7 days for processing before the tags are shipped. Only looking at the regular shipping times caused me to order too late. When I found this out I spoke to valley vet customer service and explained my dilemma to them. Luckily, they were able to speak the the manufacturer and after I paid an additional rush ship fee, they rushed the order so I could receive them ASAP. Very pleased with the efforts from valley vet.

10. Writtern by NeoNeo says:

Have been buying my numbered tags from y’all for years. You always do a fine job. This years’ promotion is especially appreciated. Getting my ranch name imprinted on the tags is FANTASTICO!!!!! I’ve not yet begun branding my cattle so having the ranch name on the tag is a great help when sorting my calves out from my neighbors!

11. Writtern by COWBOY2 says:

WORKED GREAT, HARDLY ANY BREAKAGE. IN FACT, THE MALE BUTTONS ON THE INSECTICIDE EAR TAGS WERE SO BAD WE HAD TO USE ALL OF OUR SURPLUS OF THESE BUTTONS TO FINISH THE DAY. I’M ORDERING AN EXTRA SUPPLY.

12. Writtern by Lollipop2 says:

I use these every year. They are easy to use and stay in the calves ears.”

13. Writtern by Frederic says:

Product as described

14. Writtern by nba says:

Thanks, this website is really useful